Now Playing: Pappu can't dance saala!

Wow. I can't believe this. I am actually fitting in.
Okay so I'm still talking mostly to the chicks but I have made some progress with the opposite sex too. Yayie!

Kaveri is over. Her influence is phenomenal. Seriously, 4 hours of hanging out with her and I have spoken to more guys in 1 hour than I have in my entire life! And despite being in a convent for better part of my 15 years, I did have quite a few guy friends. DID. Then shit happened. But that's a different story.

I never knew that you could mate a horse and a donkey and produce an infertile offspring i.e. a mule. History is awesome! Our teacher is really fun and class always filled with random, seemingly unrelated facts like this one. Psychology, on the other hand, still pretty much sucks.

Psych teacher: Have you kids done the project?
Students: No ma'am
Teacher: stares in space
Students: We will give it in on Friday.. uh ma'am? Are you OKAY?
Teacher: dreamy Let me come to my senses...

See what I mean?

Frogface seems to have lost interest in me. Dammit. I want my Frogface back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your psychology teacher strikes me as being slightly thick.

weird. decidedly weird.


anyway- good you're settling in!!

...and seriously, talk about the human nature never being satisfied ;)
--I'm talking Frogface here.
(don't tell me you're on lowe with him already!! *wicked grin* ;)