Addicted To Lowwe

Kaveri always says that with her ceaseless stream of boy-toys, she doesn't really know what it's like to be single. Yesterday while pointing and laughing at her, I stopped midway when it dawned on me that I'm pretty much the same. Only more pathetic.
Can't remember a single day of my life, since puberty made it's presence felt, when I haven't been either lovesick or lovelorn. Sad, sad. Very sad.

Turns out even QotZ has been bitten by the same sadistic bug. No, no I'm not talking about being in love. Both of us have the same sort of sad lives, we have to admit immodestly, we have done absolutely nothing to deserve. Whereas others we know of, continue to be inhumanely unkind, and still have more satisfactory lives. That makes me want to fart on God's face. If he exists.

And I don't care if you think it's stupid that I blog everyday, some bursts of creativity are just too hard to contain.

No comments: