I did it. I flung myself on the sluts.
Well, not technically. All I had to say was-
"Dude, what are we like doing about the like lame psych project?"
-and they were won over.
I am fair skinned. I have had boyfriends. And apparently, I'm "not lame".
The whores are as bad as the nerds and the retards. Their reading list comprises of The Princess Diaries and The Little Black Dress series. They watch Splitsvilla for the ego-boost. And they have no noticeable higher mental activity.
My last hope has been killed.
Frogface is not so hot after all. Typical 15yr old boy.
Another day of boredom, sleeplessness and loneliness. As I absorbed the awesomeness (forgive me for the abundance of 'ness') of the library, my sad sad reality hit me. The next two depressing years are probably going to be spent studying between classes and reading during recess and free periods. I am going to become a loner, if I wasn't already one.
I'm going to murder QotZ, Rani, Kaveri and the rest, if the thought even of drifting away crosses their mind.
1 comment:
Don't worry girl.
I'm in much the same position...though I do have the two last remaining days of my summer vacations to enjoy before I go back to that Alien Land where I will most likely die of boredom.
Yo ho.
On another note you didn't have to go through the Twelve Labors of Hercules to seek approval in their eyes. *grins*
Post a Comment