A Day Of Seven Men (The shallowest post till date)

Alright, they're were boys and nothing happened (stop imagining things, you pervert!). Like any socially retarded teenager, I have all these days of mine online. So there were seven guys but it's not like they're all into me. It's just unusual for me to be talking to 7 boys at one time. Okay, I'll stop being lame now.

I told Spastic I want to take things slowly, get to know him first yada yada. He agreed. Well, as far as my opinion is concerned, I think he's pretty normal. Typical Delhi boy, into cracking PJs, is awkward around girls in person, flirts outrageously online and on the phone. Oh and he keeps telling me he loves me. I've gone from having guys who say, 'Don't throw that (I love you) around, use it only when you really feel it' to guys who use it on chicks they've known for 2 days. Sad. But I'm willing to give him a try without leading him on and giving him false hope. Hey! I'm allowed to sound conceited once in a while!

But seriously suddenly I'm attracting guys like crazy. Not the really really desired ones, but at least the cute, average ones. It's a start. P too is suddenly talking normally to me and making plans of hanging out when he returns to India 6 years later. Sigh. I'm not getting too excited because fate tends to be very cruel with me. Just when I get happy, she takes it all away, that bitch.

No comments: