Tringie (for lack of a better tittle)!

My mother said something which no mother usually says. She asked me to be more shallow. Seriously. Apparently I'm too "deep, intense and sensitive". Who knew?
I was too busy sulking about my lack of conversational skills then to pay any attention. But later when I thought about, instead of seeing it as a problem like my mom seems to, I saw it as something to be proud of. I'm really glad now that I am never going to fit in with the sluts. And yeah eventually I will find the 'certain someone' who can appreciate my sarcastic jokes and need for deep, mature conversations. I'm pretty sure all those who had to listen to me grumble, complain, whine and rant are glad too.

I'm just going to apply the suck-it-up-and-deal-with-it philosophy to my situation.

Frogface and the Italian Guy got haircuts. They're way less drool-worthy now. Ugly, even. The hair held all the charm.
Spastic seems to have developed a crush on me (lallallallala). Very flattering, that. I thought I'd play along but Psuedo-Bhai Number Do (2) says they might be just pulling my leg. Yawn.

No comments: