'Could fulfillment ever be felt as deeply as loss?'

That's something I was thinking about the other day. Fulfillment, satisfaction are always transitory feelings whereas loss is more-or-less constant. Maybe one day you go through the whole day without thinking about what you've lost or maybe one day the nightmares will stop, but some things are just irreplaceable. You'll eventually not feel the loss consiously but it's still there, like a gaping hole that no amount of happy times will ever be able to completely fill.

Maybe I'm just in a morbid mood.

The Dark Knight is an awesome movie. I forgot to post about it. I have never EVER liked a movie so much. I wanted to see again almost as soon as it got over. Everything about it from the plot to the acting to the choreography and the costumes was perfect. Fucking brilliant. Heath Ledger deserves a posthumous Oscar for his joker.

No comments: