First day of school sucked. Worse than I had expected. And that's saying something.
The class has 20-something kids, out of which 5 are dudes. The class is basically divided between nerds, retards and sluts. Consequently, I'm a misfit. There's NO ONE for me to hang out with. The guys are probably the more hang-out-able lot but they're too busy with the sluts to notice other people. I feel like a member of a dying race, that is normal, balanced people.
The rest of the class indulges in Hindi movies, music and thinks comics are novels. Oh and not to mention, watch that lame, sexist show Splitsvilla. Seriously. I'm going to fling myself at the sluts and scream, "TAKE MEEEE!! TAKE MEE PLEEEEEEEEESE!!" out of desperation one of these days.
Instead of being the shy, quiet kid, I was the indifferent, bored bitch. Ha!
And the class teacher/psychology teacher is really idiotic. She's so bloody lazy, she'd rather tell us, new kids, to drop psychology than revise the stuff they've already covered because, God forbid, should the old students get bored, her life will be in jeopardy.
How I'm going to survive two whole years of this is beyond me.
On a happier note, I did get plenty of second glances :D
I finally got around to asking Shant why he broke up with me.
"It's not like I have hard feelings about the break up or anything because had it carried on one more day the way it was going, I would have ended it myself. But call it morbid curiosity, I want to know why you did it."
He had to go so he said he would answer later but it felt good just having asked. I felt lighter.
Estoy muy cansada..
No comments:
Post a Comment