Once a bitch, always a bitch

Highly confusing. I have given up trying to fight the tide. If I'm destined to be one OF the million and not one IN a million, so be it. I'll do something about that later.

School situation is a tad better. I've picked one nerd and one retard, and now hang out with them. The sluts and I have a love/hate relationship and I really couldn't care less. Not like I have exponentially more fun with the racist whores.

Oh and the previous post is where my embarrassment relating to the boy reached breaking point. I guess there's nothing left to chase. No mystery, no hope. Time to move forward.

I have given up trying to write about unrelated stuff because if you DO read this blog, you obviously care about my life (whatever the reason for that may be), so randomness be damned.

No comments: