'The Next Hottie'

This blog has already been ruined and made all emo and personal so I'm just going to write whatever I feel like. Plus, I have a nagging suspicion only three people read it. My three best friends.
Prashant has a secret blog. Like his journal, he says. He writes about me in it and REFUSES to show it to me. I'm pretty sure there's nothing in there about me that I don't already know so why can't he just show me?!
Ass.
Oh and he uses my real name and thus I shall use his. Ha.

People in my school have even more fucked up lives than I do. I have to admit, the thought puts a dampener on my melancholy melodrama.

Spastic and I are going through a weird phase (y'know the one that comes when the guy realizes the chase is over). I'm not sure what he wants from me. I mean I can't really keep the chase up all the time. Once I'm smitten, I'm smitten. There's no hiding or holding back after that.
He's terribly shy in public. Seriously, I thought such shy people got eliminated in the race for survival. Apparently not.

Suddenly Goddess Athena has been replaced by Goddess Aphrodite as my patron saint.
Did I ask for Kaveri's life??
Now that I think of it, I distinctly remember telling Devi I would love to live Kavi's life. I used to admire the control she had over the way her life functioned on the romantic front. She could choose. But what I didn't realize is that you can never ever control the way you are going to feel.


Mother has resumed her nagging. I'll finish this later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hm, in answer to your question, I too, distinctly remember you wanting to live Kav's life. (being in control i.e) and hey, who can control feelings??
Especially stuff like love. Irritatingly out-of-your-control. Stupid fate.

On another note, what/which people? *interestedly*

We haven't talked in a while. And at the speed at which your life seems so adamant to run, I'm getting quite out-of-touch with things *looks at you accusingly*.

Jai ho Aphro. ;)
Ha ha. Just when you stop trying or decide to give up...you're bombarded with attention and have little or no idea of what to do about it.
Way to go. ;)