Okay, that title is purposely misleading. There's nothing remotely slutty about my summer except for that really slutty jazz we're doing in school where we writher on the floor to 'Apologize' and do this provocative 'Come hither' type routine to 'Piece Of Me' (It looks like that when THEY do it, I just look like I'm having a fit) and thatI'm obsessed with slutty Cassie songs and keep listening to them on repeat (Slutty or Lame....?)
And it's hot. Really really sweltering hot. I swear I can see those heat wave type things around me. And my evil school won't even shut down. Oh, I recently found out that my school is ranked some 5th in the whole country. Now I feel feircely loyal to it :P
I'm writing again because Pry totally boosted my confidence by saying the sweetest things :D
I gave my SATs yesterday. I don't know WHY I signed up for it. my mom made it pretty clear that she wasn't sending me abroad. Plus, I had 5 months to study for it. And I studied precisely 3 days before. I'll probably get like 700 or something. I threw a major tantrum the night before and my mom told me I need to get over my exam phobia. I screamed at her a lot but then I felt good after I gave it. Sigh. I guess that's why we need parents.
My mom's being really evil by refusing to let me go to Hyd. But then I cried more than I've cried in a year over it and she's like 'Jeez. It matters thaaaaat much??'
That a good sign. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment