Sigh. It's been a pretty lazy, unfruitful summer. I've gone back into I-don't-know-where-my-time-goes mode and this time with a new and improved guilty conscience. I have a LOT to do. A lot that I actually WANT to do. But my fight against laziness and procrastination has been pretty much ineffectual. My parents also had to decide to test my 'Leave me ALONE and I'll get the work done' policy now. So I know that by the time I start to get my act together, it'll be too late and my parents would have won round 25425 as well. Goddamn cycles of my life.
The full extent of how much the board results next year are going to affect my life hit me yesterday and it's not a happy feeling. It's just so.. final. My last chance to get a 100 in Maths in school. My last chance to work my ass off and try and negate all the shit I've pulled in the last 11 years of school. My last chance to make sure life goes according to plan. If I screw this up... well, I'd rather not go there.
This is also pretty much my last year in familiar, predicable territory. The future the stretches ahead is a big fat '?' *shudders*
Also, Path and I completed 5 months and I still haven't stopped getting excited about each anniversary :P
1 comment:
The full extent of how much the board results next year are going to affect my life hit me yesterday and it's not a happy feeling. It's just so.. final.
Wow. This makes my day.
Post a Comment