Yesterday, JSJ and I went to ccd for cold coffee. I had about 120 bucks and he had empty pockets. We happily ordered thinking that much would be enough to pay the bill. But we forget to take into account a tiny thing called VAT. Teehee. So our bill came to Rs. 137. We had no other choice but to put the 120 bucks, close the file and run for it :P
It was SO MUCH FUN! First we were all freaked out about committing felony but then it hit me that I was a juvenile delinquent anyway so meh :P
Once we were a safe distance from ccd, we started feeling all cool and shit and felony turned into "Rebellion against the government's opressive tax schemes and ccd's overpriced coffee".
Yeah, baby :D
It's really cool how Rani's place is like my second home. Missed my car? Go to to her place. Locked myself out? Go to her place. Need to get away from home? Go to her place. It's my escape and I love it as much as I love her. Friends make up for all the shit parents make us go through.
My mom very coldly told me that Hyderabad was way to hot for her liking and I should forget about going there. This after telling me we'd go for sure for 4 months (what I found out later was just a measure to get me off her back. Ouch?). I gave my parents the silent treatment and silent tears for the whole day and today, my dad said we would go, in fact he was going to let me go alone! Yayie!
No comments:
Post a Comment