On one hand I was getting really impatient. I can believe I have to wait a whole freaking year to take an exam with 200 MCQs. Bleddy. This whole concept of studying for entrance exams for years together just baffles me.
One the other, some of the kids in my class are total losers. They make ME look like a brilliant economist by day, hot socialite by night. If that makes sense. But I know who my real competition is: Those freaky kids who've been debating since they were 1/2, who know what happened, where, when and why in the past 3256 years, who can ACTUALLY SIT FOR MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR AT A STRETCH WHILE STUDYING.
Shit.
*hyper-ventilates*
*almost dies much to her chagrin*
And the whole everybody-rejecting-my-advice-all-the-time thing has reached a new low. Now people respond to The Voice Of Reason by -you'renotgoingtobelievethis- getting MAD AT ME.
I mean, HELLO?
Like, wtf?
Okay, I really need to stop watching Paris Hilton's My New BFF no matter how good it makes me feel about myself and my brains.
1 comment:
When I TELL you the competition is retarded DON'T listen!
HA! NOW will you listen to me woman?
I THINK I have more experience here.
*Smiles triumphantly*
Read the newspaper EVERYDAY woman.
Post a Comment