I am my own worst enemy.


I set myself up for hurt. I get myself into the worst fixes. I actually encourage people to come up and take advantage of me. In fact, I promise them that they will always be able to push me around and that I won't even try to stand up for myself. It's all because of my warped, self destructive concept of loving someone and being there for them. I feel so bitter, so hurt, so betrayed.
It's taking all my self-control to stop myself from pushing each and every person who I have ever cared about out of my life. And still there's this voice at the back of my head saying 'It will hurt worse when you see the no one even notices your overtly dramatic gesture, because honestly, they don't care. They know you're too weak to fight for too long. They know you'll come running right back.'

I can't believe I've come from being the girl who no one could resist befriending to being someone who can't trsut anyone and feels entirely alone.

And who is to blame?

I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh shat.
*hugs*.

And that title sounds so.. RK. If you know what I mean. Pick yourself up woman.

And you might want to use spell check once you finish for typos:)

Poe said...

Prolonged PMS.
*nods knowingly*