Beware. I bite.

I was never like this. I mean, my bad moods and outbursts were reserved only for people who were close enough to me to handle them. Now, no matter who it is that I'm talking to when I'm in a bad mood, I can't be arsed to pretend be nice/happy. I'm losing all that control I used to have over myself and I don't know what to so. It isn't so much of a my-life-is-falling-apart feeling, more like I-need-a-long-break-before-I-can-even-think-of-fixing-this feeling.

Ugh. I feel so emotionally drained.

I re-read the first two months of my blog for the first time. Man, I used to be pretty good. Fuck knows where that went.

I was supposed to go for a party tonight. But thanks to my parents' laziness that's not happening. I can't remember the last time I asked them to take me anywhere. I think it was a year back. Not only will they refuse to drop me anywhere, they'll do their best to make life hell for whoever is nice enough to do it by being completely inflexible. For most part, I've learnt to get whatever I want done without asking them to lift a finger but considering they expect so much of me, is it really too much to ask?

Also, I seem to have forgotten to converse with people without pissing them off.

I don't want to go back to school.

No comments: