1. I'm not the 'try try until you succeed' sorta person. When I want to solve a problem, I have a set of mild solutions and an extreme solution. And once I've tried the extreme solution without any success, I just give up. Methodically. Completely erase all forms of care relating to the problem and move on.
2. For me knowing the truth is important. Spreading it or proving my point isn't.
Eg.
Me: Prashant?
Shant: Yeah?
Me: When is my birthday?
Shant
(Well obviously he doesn't know the year, Facebook doesn't show it)
Me: You looked it up :P
Shant: what? Look I'm busy okay. Forgive me if I don't fall over backwards and reply in a nano second.
(Defensive. Doesn't explain why he was replying in nanosecond before this.)
Me: It's 19xx
See. I didn't bother arguing with him about how he should know my birthday and doesn't and blah blah. I wanted to find out if he did and he did not.
End of story.
No comments:
Post a Comment