I hate her. Why is she so freakin' obsessed with me? It started out with her feeling like I was a threat to her relationship with her boyfriend and best friend. That itself was all wrong. I think her boyfriend is a loser and I have no clue why she thinks ANYONE would want to steal him away. Just because I'm fair and pretty (the kind of girls he tends to sway towards), he messaged me two times (that too we talked about MY BOYFRIEND and were not exchanging sweet-nothings) and his astrologer said he should marry someone with my name , she jumps to the conclusion that I'm all out to steal the love of her sad life.
Uh. Okay.
The second reason is something that I'm faced with constantly - accusations of stealing bestfriends. I don't do it purposely, I'm just the kind of person who likes being bestfriends with all the people she thinks are woth knowing. I love being a part of everyone's in-circle. And sometimes I untentionally do steal bestfriends. Funny bit is, this once I made an extra effort NOT to get between them and I didn't, but she still hates me. How could anyone be so insecure that they become psychotic?
Now, I give her entire group of loved-ones a wide berth but she still looks for ways to get to me.
Any explainations?
No comments:
Post a Comment