Fucked. So fucked.

I'm seriously losing my mind. Going crazy. Turning loony. You get my drift.
Everything, EVERYTHING, seems out of place/messed up and I feel like a neat freak trying to put it back in order. Only I'm failing miserably because nothing is fitting in it's old place anymore. It's like there was a tornado and overnight my universe was burnt to the ground and in it's place there's a new alien world. I'm not sure I like it or dislike it. It's just so weird. And all I can think is- Please go back to normal.. please please please.
I really want to breakdown and cry and whine and kick things around but I can't do that either. I want to cry but it's just not happening. My feelings are stuck in me, crushing and destroying everything inside.

God, how I wish I was being melodramatic right now.

No comments: