Don't care enough to title

Blah. Depression and bad moods are contagious. And the contagious kinds are also hard to cure. You just catch them right back on.
Everything is shitty.

Goa was a disappointment. The prime candidate for my happy place didn't make me happy at all. On the contrary, I felt home-sick, for the most idiotic reason imaginable. I spent more time in my five-star bathroom than on the beach and even the sea-food wasn't all that exciting. It's not the place's fault as much as that of the fact that I went with my parents. For them rotting in the Hotel room is
relaxation.

I heard my parents raving about my Vanilla Muffins while I was supposed to be fast asleep. That made me feel good :) I might not be a talentless pile of rat-droppings after all!

Maybe I'll go get drunk on Cashew Fenny which incidentally has 40-50% alcohol. Woo. Hoo.

P.S. Guys from school seem to find me entertaining. The midnight calls and sick messages never seem to cease.

No comments: