Rohan: Wow. I can't even start to describe how much of a difference that boy made to my life. That would be an entire entry all together. Let's just say if it wasn't for him saving my life again and again (and I'm not dramatizing), I wouldn't be here today or wouldn't be anything like the person I am. This, my friends, is stuff that warrants eternal gratitude. He taught me how to be strong - an ability I've had to use innumerable times in this calamity-ridden life of mine. He gave me my optimistic side, the power to bounce back, to come back from hell unscathed, to get over shit. He made me see what love really is like, what to expect.. what to demand. He made me the agony-aunt and awesome listener that I am, most of the time. He's the reason I'm well-versed in the art of taking shit from people, a talent I really don't know what I'd do without ;)
Prashant: If it wasn't for this one, I'd never have felt remotely pretty or smart or confident. He transformed me from the nervous, shy, under confident, naive girl I was into someone beautiful, confident, clever. Someone who actually gets her way some of the times. He broke my heart and pieced it together again. I learnt how to believe in the things that mean something to me, to stand up for myself. He didn't really instill anything in me, he just brought up what was hiding under the surface.. unable to break out of the cover of insecurity. I think I could safely say, he taught me how to flirt and also almost everything I know about boys and relationships. I felt so valued.. like there was something about me that made me special. The important thing he taught me, was to look beyond what I see, to be patient and not give up on people easily. Life has never been the same since Prashant happened.
Spastic: Never, EVER, settle for someone so much below what you deserve. Also, sometimes it's good listen the gossip and what people say about people. There is no such thing as dating for fun. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Sy: Ditto Spastic. Jumping into relationships is a suicide mission.
K: That chivalry ain't dead yet. That guys are capable of being sweet and understanding. What's it's like to be the dominant one in the relationship :P Those whole thing is so different from what I've ever experienced. Being with him has basically, taken my concept of love and thrown it out of the window, replacing it with something new. And shiny :D
Love, love, love.. lots and lots of love.
2 comments:
Dude, I so relate to what Prashant made out of you.
I wish I could fall in love as much.
I cant even like a guy for more than a week. :s
Heh :P I can't be out of love for even 3 days.
Oye become a follower no?
I have a dearth of those.
Post a Comment