What A Royal Mess

My life is so turbulant, changeable... FICKLE BITCH.
Prashant and I reached like the pinnacle of our relationship as well as the breaking point in ONE conversation. Beat that.
He said he's in love with me.
*jumps with joy*

But he hates it. He doesn't want to miserable all the time because he can't talk to me or have me, whatever.
*shatters into the ground*

Yeah well, part of me (the selfish bitch) wants him to just shut up about the misery and concentrate on the hapiness (Seriously dude, how hard can it be?!) and the other part
(the nice, empathetic, hopelessly romantic girl) thinks that if loving me is too painful for him then maybe it would be better if we didn't talk anymore {I don't want you get hurt because of me Prashant! :'( }
I'm pathetic, I know.

He said it's his last year with his friends and he wants to be able spend time with them and not be sad.
I guess I don't really have a say in the matter. He seems to have already made up his mind.
I told him I was sorry and that I wouldn't complicate matters by bringing 'us' up and that he shouldn't be miserable because of me.
He said, "Too late. Just leave me alone for a few days ok"


Oh CRAP.

No comments: