Sy and I broke up on the 12th itself. He called and said 'It's not working. I have to dump you.' (Yes, those exact words); I nearly cried with relief. The very next day he asked me if I had fallen in love him again, I said I loved being single so, no. The very next day:
Sy: You're tasty.
Sheesh. Talk about STUPID!
Anyway, I told him I was in love with Prashant and now he's doing what all my ex-lovers do- bad-mouthing me.
Prashant and I are stuck in the loop-the-loop. We got really intense, really fast. One day he was my flirt-buddy/good friend and the next day we confess we're in love with each other and the day after that we have a my optimism vs. his pessimism bout. The bout ends in pain. He tells me to leave him alone for a few days. Two days later, we're back and I discover I have free ISD (I just do, ok?) so we have flirty 'n' fun half-hour conversation. The next day, we have a fight again on four things:
1) Him telling me that his 'women troubles' were none of my business. Which they aren't but how will we get anywhere if he never tells me stuff (not just about women troubles). I have issues with people not opening up.
2) Our varying (not opposing) stands on the nuclear deal.
3) I hear from somewhere that he's dating someone (We're not dating by the way, we just have a.. thing.) so I ask teasingly who it was and he goes ballistic, accuses me of accusing him and spying on him, shit like that.
4) He tells me he doesn't think it's going to work and that he's only talking to me because I'm his 'friend'. I think he only said that to bug me though.
I dunno what's happening.
I'll post my thoughts on the above later.
Right now my brain is nearing crashing point due to overload.
No comments:
Post a Comment