One month into school and I'm already called 'tharki' (horny) behind my back.
How did they know?
Oh wait I know, Spastic is a big mouth. That's how.
He must be even more pathetic than I thought he was, everyone knows an exaggerated version of my flirtation with him. Sheesh. I know I'm good at it and he probably wet himself every time I talked to him but what kind of loser tells EVERYONE when someone flirts with him?
That's just plain sad.
Dealing with it is not an issue, I'm used to Rohan calling me 'Dirty Whore' just because I wasn't one.
Here's why being known as tharki in school sucks:
Sy asked me out and, in some strange fit of utter and complete lunacy, I said yes. Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad person. He's understanding, reasonably smart, decent but he is what people describe as.. desi. Which is to say, he's the not 'The Potential Next Boyfriend'.
Add to that the fact that I've known him for a week and my newly discovered commitment phobia and you'll solve the mystery of why I want to jump off the Qutab Minar .
What the fuck did I do?
I was planning to break up with him after a week (appropriate time period according to my peers) when my friend enlightened me that if I do dump Shrey, I'll face the wrath of the guys real bad ('bros before hoes' and all) and my reputation will slip into sub-zero, because even though he's not what I would call The Popular Guy, he is well-liked. Ergo, I'm stuck with him. Till he decides to dump me. That's peer pressure for you.
Once I get out of this whole Sy thing (IF I ever do), I'm never ever dating another guy from school.
Prashant find the whole tharki business a huge turn on. At least something good has come out of it :P
Those idiots also have my ex-boyfriends mixed up. Don't ask where they found out about either from, but they think I had a boyfriend who went to Singapore and died.
That's really funny, if you get passed the morbidity.
What really pissed me off is that Spastic told everyone that I called him up and cried about Rohanprashant.
Asshole.
I haven't cried about it properly on my own, like fuck I'm going to cry on that bastard's shoulder.
It's makes me so mad I could -okay don't imagine this- rip his skin off and break every bone in his body with my bare hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment