I must be burning right now and Comeback is nowhere in sight.
There must be something seriously wrong with me. Why else would my life follow the same morbid pattern without a break?
Don't get me wrong, I'm a lover of patterns and symmetry. But I would definitely not want to live in one mundane, never ending cycle.
All my relationships follow the same pattern. As far as romantic relationships are concerned : Guy likes me, I don't like the guy. Guy grows on me, I fall for guy, guy stops liking me. Guy starts liking me again but I'm already over it, so screw you sucka!
Then I fall for guy all over again. And guy gets over me all over again.
The addictive, thrilling, terribly fun bane of my existence : The Chase.
Going out for dinner with parents.
More later.
How we all write 'More later' as though someone cares..
Gah. The rain is getting to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment