Midnight Mumblings

I'm pathetic. I'm online a at 00:30 am trying desperately to make my online version of The Ugly Truth. Interesting movie though. If men actually work the way Mike Chadwick says they do, which I suspect is true, then it's just sad for them. I'm sorry but all their claims of being superior kind of fall flat in the face of such primitive behavior ne?
Also, even if men do work that way, I don't see why only
women should have to try and match their steps and try to please them. I'm not saying that I'm a staunch feminist who believes that men should always be the ones doing the chasing while women sit on their royal behinds. I just think that if women are expected to dress to appease men, talk to appease men and act to appease men, then shouldn't men be expected to get off their high horses and do the same for women? And here, I'm not talking to about the short lived smooth-talking-gentlemen act they pull in the beginning, I'm talking about actual compromises.
Seriously, there should be a woman along with Mike on that show telling men 'the ugly truth' about them. It's about time they knew.

No comments: