Sunshowers

I wish I could go into hibernation. God knows, I need it.
The UT month just got over. I did pretty well in all of them for the first time. Kicked ass.
So today was the day of last UT, it went really well and I was on quite a high.
I got a really good score in my worst UT too, History.
And then one the way to P.E. this woman comes up to me and tells me that she's with TOI and she'd like to ask me my views on whether school uniforms should be done away with. She took my name and class down too so I think I might just come in the newspaper :D
I was kind of looking forward to going home and taking a break.

But when I went for LST and they took a legal G.K. quiz, I realized that a break was a faaar away dream. I have so much to study in order to get my chances in CLAT in order. And then I have exams again in 3 weeks and in order to keep my scores up I'll need to start studying.....

...... Now.


I hate class 12.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I couldn't relate to the legal G.K. part.

Sigh.

Anne said...

Quite demoralizing isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Very muchly.