It’s one thing to get into things like smoking and drinking for your own, individual reasons. Okay, maybe it isn’t entirely right but it sure is better than getting into it with a thought about the consequences, to get attention. I feel embarrassed to tell you, I go to school with such losers. I mean seriously, they are the people the phrase ‘get a life’ was coined for. They’re retarded girls who don’t get much attention from anyone because they’re generally annoying and then go make it make it worse by shouting from the rooftops that they smoke.
Girl 1 (loudly in class): Yaar, I’ve been smoking everyday for the past 4 months. It’s so cool, yaar. Don’t tell anyone okay? *giggle*
Girl 2 (equally loudly): Haan? I’ve been doing it for 6 months yaar. Almost 3 a day. Don’t be ashamed of it, it’s awesome. Why should we not smoke? *looks around to make sure everyone (or someone) is listening* It makes me feel so good. High aa jata hai.
The best was their description of their first puff, “It was amazing, awesome. So good.” As Dopey pointed out, no one ever has a good first puff.
ARGH!
It took all my self control to not slap those people today.
Then there are the annoying nerdy (forgive me for stereotyping, I’m too annoyed to be use socially acceptable terms right now) girls (weirdly enough, no boy pissed me off today) who study all night for a stupid class test and are sure to ace it. YET they must come into class in hysterics, wailing at the teacher, begging the teacher to postpone the test because if they give it now, they might, god forbid, ‘fail’. And then when they hand their paper in, they beg the teacher, “Maaam, pleeeease don’t look at my paper!! I didn’t know anything! You’re going to give me a zero!!”
Um, isn’t she going to see it anyway?
Jeez. Trust me honey, when you’re this annoying and loserly, you have bigger issues than just failing a class test.
Wow. I feel a lot better now.
Also, I thought I had mastered a pirouette. That is till I injured my ankle. Ow.
1 comment:
High aa jata hai!!
ROFLMAO!
Post a Comment