Ack. I'm such a procrastinator. I have like a LOT of work planned out for today. I woke up at nine to study and now it's 11 and I've only been online. Shit. I'm going to be such a failure in life.
So lately, I've taken up this very anti-marriage stance. I guess I don't really have good enough examples of marriages to make me think otherwise. I mean come one, why is it that once they're bound together by a document even a couple in a live-in relationship of 10 years start fighting like crazy? Why is it that people who were once madly in love, after getting married, have to tut and say, "Poor suckers." every time they pass a wedding. Why do they have to fight over every tiny thing? Why is it that they suddenly have sub-zero tolerance levels for their partners even though they can tolerate shit from everyone else?
I mean, jeez. From the looks of it, every couple is so much better off without getting married. You might say that it's not entirely as bad as I'm making it seem and that they actually really love each deep down. Still. Not like a live-in couple don't love each other? I mean come on, clearly the security of such strong commitment does more harm that good.
1 comment:
Ay, not ALL couples.
Post a Comment