What's on my mind (whether you care or not)

It's break up season all over again. Almost all my girlfriends are single again. Does that make me miss being single? Yes, it does. But then I just go back and read old journal entries where I rant about being painfully single and whine and whine and whine. So clearly, I'm not really good at being by myself. Yet. I will perfect that art some day. And I know it's just being all 'The grass so fucking green on the other side, goddammit!'.

Stagnation does that to you. But then I don't really think I'd like it any other way.

I also realized that I can’t handle people liking me more than I like them. It’s a handicap. I’m made to be that person y’know, the one who makes all the effort. For most part, I like it. I like the chase, the uncertainty. I’m not saying I’m the masochistic who revels in unrequited love, I just enjoy it when it’s sorta challenging. But then once we get there, to that point where it’s established that we like each other and are friends or whatever, that is when the other person needs to start putting in effort.

Today was Rani's birthday. I never thought people could be pissed off when they're drunk :P That girl never fails to surprise me.

No comments: