Call me shallow but I really wouldn't care.

Yknow what sucks more than the fact that I can't afford all those beautiful clothes? The fact that even if I could, they'd look like trash on me.
Fucking hell. For the first time, shopping was less of therapy and more of an exercise to make me feel like the lowliest, ugliest and most unfashionable crap.
I should just stick to Sarojini Nagar stuff.

I have a maths UT tomorrow. And it pretty much the only thing I studied for all Summer but I still managed to leave a lot of gaps in my preparation. To make it worse, I spent the whole of today outside. I watched Transformers 2. Man, if I screw up tomorrow, I'll so deserve it.

As my friend Dopey once said (quoting Medha actually), "The World Is A Dark Abyss".

Or I'm just an emo kid.

No comments: