Let me write this down before I forget:
Going to school is fun.
It’s been about two months since I went to school properly. Like everything else I dread and end up enjoying, school is cool too. I missed having a life beyond the Internet. Satan’s Spawness was being sort of... nice. (Yeah, I wasn’t the only one who nearly died of shock). At first, it was the usual bitchiness and then she asked me to walk with her to the costume room (My school is awesome. It has a gold-class-cinema-kind auditorium, separate blocks for each grade, clean loos {gasp!} and proper costume rooms! Er... Etc). We talked like normal and she was pretty friendly. The entire grade stared with their mouths hanging open as we walked around the school and immediately after, I was surrounded by people saying stuff like, ‘OMG! Did what I think just happened, happen??!?!’.
Heh.
My temper is like the sea, quick to heat up and equally quick to cool down (Yes, I know you’ve heard that one before). Even though I don’t want to be BFFs with her anytime soon, I wouldn’t mind some peace.
Spastic, on the other hand, can eat dung.
Unfortunately, I’m like land when it comes to love, slow to heat up and terribly slow to cool down.
No comments:
Post a Comment