Rendomness

What I wouldn't give to actually be capable of not caring. Like the whole enjoying the highs and not being let down by the lows thing I keep telling everyone to do, I can do it, really. But I can't apply it for the one person I really need to apply it for, because those are the lows that hurt like a bitch.

What would you like to do to the person you hate the most?
I would probably set angry and irritated Rani and Prashant loose on him/her. Because, man, I could probably take them on separately but if they were to gang up against me, especially if I was inexperienced in handling them, I'd probably piss my pants or like dig a 50ft hole and hide inside till I die or something.
SUPER SCARY.

I've started helping out and home simply in order to avoid studying. It's not that bad actually, doing something keeps me from thinking about stuff that I'd be better off not thinking about. Plus, there also all those calories burning :D

Fenny is this Goan liquor which supposed to be the most potent with 40-45 % alcohol and it os by far the most disgusting liquid I've ever tasted. Even though it would be really cool to get drunk in 5 mins, nothing in this world could make me drink that stuff.

Uh-oh. Friend crisis. Gotta scram.

No comments: