The Phase

I think my mom reads my blog.
Why else would she give me gyaan on how putting yourself 'out there' emotionally is not good and how boys don't get it when we talk about emotional stuff.
Sure most of them are shallow bastards but come on, they're not that stupid.

Dopey became the 663672788th person to call me 'Kiddo'.
No, seriously, what is it with everyone?

I would write about the school trip I went on and how it has changed me and my life but for some strange reason I don't want to talk or write about it... feeling it is so satisfying on it's own.

Bane kept annoying me by telling me how I'm CLOD (Confused Lil OddBall). I didn't get it at first, I honestly didn't. I was always under the impression that I knew and understood myself and others didn't.
Wow. How terribly CLOD-like I was when it hit home how accurate he is.
I don't know donkey shit about myself. I'm so full of contradictions and conflicts.
I'm never happy because people keep doing things that they think make me happy and it doesn't work because I myself don't know what makes me happy.
Did that make any sense at all?

Sigh. The journey to self-discovery officially begins.

2 comments:

Ali said...

hi kiddo.

guess that akes me the 663672789th

its so awesome to be relevent. :P

Anne said...

*throws hands in the air*
I give up. I just give up.