I'm going through a bad phase writing-wise and an awesome phase life-wise.
Anyway, this one is about my friends
Rani: I owe you my life, Rani. If you've ever wondered why I take shit from you, THIS is why. You made me a lot of what I am right now. It's because of you that I started writing in the first place and you were my pillar of strength during the toughest period of my life. I love you, cookie. You've influenced my life in ways you can't even imagine. From my taste in music to the inner workings.
And I know I should have said this then, but my anger got the better of me, I'd pick you over anyone-not just Prashant- on even your worst day.
Joo (Babyvoice) : Joo's my voice of reason. She's like me to me which I'm sooo grateful for. She's truly selfless and I can't even start to describe how much it meant to me when she stuck by me -her friend of 2 months- despite oppostition from her much, much older friends. She has always been there for me and understands me so well. A low-maintainence bestfreind, I never have to feel insecure about her because I could trust her with my life and I know she would never abandon me just like that. She's amazingly pateint through my repetitive rants and always offers me the best advice. Te amo Joo :D
Kaveri: Kaveri and I have been friends for 4 years now and not without ups and downs. Now that both of us are a bit older and more mature, we know we'll always always be there for each other. She gives me to coolest views from the weirdest, funniest angles and I could never imagine life without my chotu. It's so easy to hang with her and everytime I talk to her I feel like I'm taking a vactation :P You mean the world to me Kavri and I don't care what people say - You rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment