I saw Julie and Julia. Man, I'm totally inspired now. Screw cooking classes. I'm going to save up and get an elaborative cookbook instead. Plus, my mom, who was equally fired up, offered to procure all the ingredients for me. June is gonna be AWESOME.
But for now, it's the Constitution of India for me. I started studying three days back because my law teacher, Mr. B told my mom I'd wasted 4 days already and then my grandmother chimed in with, "No matter how hard she studies, there will always be ten others who are studying harder." Yeah, she's a bundle of joy. Anyway, it was either giving up some of the time spent browsing bullshit online or loosing the beautiful sense of freedom I've been experiencing. Best bargain ever.
I had a good day today. Went out with my favouritest couple, N and T. Seriously, they're perfect for each other. Even when T is irritating me to a point of near death, N is looking at her like she's the cutest, cuddliest, most adorable thing ever. That's love :) We went to Dilli Haat and ate at the place where you get food from Arunachal, it's called 'Momo Mia' :P Then we went to India Gate with the intention of going boating. But T chickened out at the last minute cause it looked too shady. And then we got conned into taking a HIDEOUS picture in front of India Gate and paid 80 bucks for it.
I look like the creepy, hunchback, bag lady in it!
On the whole, even though we didn't do all that much, I had fun.
Tomorrow, I'm going to T's place for breakfast. Pancakes with chocolate sauce. Mhmmm :D
No comments:
Post a Comment