Melancholy

I saw this movie called ‘Dear John’ last night. It’s not a very great movie. The critics say that it starts off promisingly and then looses its way. That is kinda true. But that movie had an impact on me that lasted at least a few hours. I don’t quite understand the impact. I just know that I felt a sadness that sat really heavy on my heart. For a long time, I did nothing but lie in bed and cry. Not the hysterical kind of crying of course. I am quite a weepy person but I don’t cry over movies. Never.


The start of the movie is beautiful. I’ve rarely seen a movie and gone “Wow.” after seeing the love between the characters. And trust me I’ve seen a LOT of romantic movies. It made my heart ache to see them suffer.


I don’t think it had much to do with the movie.


I don’t really know what it had much to do with.

4 comments:

prettynpureblood said...

i swear i've read this post before =S

Anne said...

Plagiarism is getting THAT fast? =/

Unknown said...

You don't know me. I've been following your blog for a bit.
But yeah, it happens to me too! Rarely but it does. Probably has something to do with you. My friend has a theory about how you end up watching movies and episodes of TV shows that, oddly, seemingly coincidentally have something to do with your life at the moment. Maybe that was it?

Anne said...

It's probably that. But I still haven't figured out which moment.