And just like that, just like that, it's done.

An era of my life just ended. I'm freed of the shackles of high school.

How do I feel?

Pretty much the same. I suddenly can't remember all those many, many things I dreamed of doing when independence day would come around. I guess it's partly because at the back of mind is a little voice saying, "Don't get too comfortable, you still have a long way to go." cause I have to take an even more crucial exam in May.

But I'm so exhausted. I feel sleepy all the time.
There are a few changes of course. For instance, for the first time since the Prashant fiasco, I was allowed to be online for more than an hour, all day actually.

I've put on board exam weight :( So I divided my clothes into two piles, Clothes That Hide Flab and Clothes To Pass On To My Kids. I need to hit the gym, pronto. Or like, next week. Whichever comes later.

We went shopping for a bit, but it was too hot and too hard to find good stuff.
I had a good time at home though. I sorted out my high school books, kept a few I might need, dumped the rest into a giant carton. Cleaning out stuff you don't need in totally therapeutic.

Then, I put Blalock's Indie/Rock Playlist (March 2010) on download and settled down in bed to read Dear John, with a glass of coke, till I fell asleep.

It's gooooood :)

Oooh, and I saw The Young Victoria and I think Emily Blunt is a brilliant actress. Plus, I have this crazy thing for the British Monarchy's history. Their's life stories beat any tabloid.

I was talking to this friend of mine, Uday and he goes, 'All your exams are good. Why?' :P

I haven't dared to crosscheck any of my answers though. I'm just going to hold on to the happy illusion for as long as I can.

1 comment:

Poe said...

Loooook, loook! I got a makeover toooo!!! It's kind of the same, really, but it's purdier :D