I’m buying it. That dress, that beautiful, iridescent, silken piece of shopaholic heaven. It’s worth no less either : Rs. 6200.
You think I’m crazy?
It’s alright, I do too. This is me taking my happiness in my hands (literally) with an exorbitant price tag to go along. Well, my friends did contribute to it. And I love them for indulging my stupid Cinderella-esque fantasy :P
All I did throughout my exams was dream about how I’d be looking supermodel gorgeous in that dress (In my defence, it doesn’t happen too often so I get to obsess). Seriously. People would call me up after months and say, “Dude. That dress? WOW.”
*looks dreamy-eyed*
On a less superficial note (or so it may appear), I realized yesterday that I’m proper, bona fide juvenile delinquent now. Smoking, drinking, shoplifting, all done.
I’ll add a little weed to that list soon.
Just yknow, for a more wholesome picture :P
2 comments:
You spent sixthousand on something that isn't hallucinogenic. Tch.
Haha, wait till you see me in it. You'll take that right back :P
Post a Comment