So recently a friend of mine tipped me off that a few people think I'm whiny and complain a lot.
I've decided to act upon this and not write about my horrible birthday.
Ergo, I'm not going to write about how I gave the worst exam of my life on that day or how my three bestest friends didn't come to school or meet me that day or how everyone else vamoosed even though they were free.
Nor about how EVERY plan I made fell through or how my friends were too tired to do anything but sit around and talk. Not going to mention how when things actually started looking up, I was too sad to enjoy.
Definitely not going to write about how my mom yelled at me or how I spent 2 hours crying uncontrollably.
Oops, old habits die hard I guess.
2 comments:
You do know I #insert heart# you, na?:)
:D
Post a Comment