Dreams : The Messages From Divinities? WTF?

This uncleji from AGEAC came to talk to us about "The World Of Dreams" today.

Seriously, I've never heard anyone talk more crap in an hour ever before.

He completely RUINED the uber-cool psychology behind dreams and turned into some crap about God communicating with us, only we're too dumb to get what it actually means so all of us must learn the language of dreams because hey, books can't tell us what God can.
Wanna know what all God has actually told us through dreams?

That brilliant Theory of Relativity Einstein came up with? Well, he didn't come up with that! Pfft, how stupid of you. He dreamt it of course!
Ditto, E=MC2.

And the periodic table? All that Mendeleev person had to do was dream it up, wake up and copy it down. Volia! Basically, he stole all that credit from God. Or was God being generous? We shall never know.
Similarly, the structure of benzene was discovered because that dude dreamt about atoms of carbons and hydrogen dancing around in the form of a circle.
Also, those weird adults living at your place? Not your parents. Your real parents are Shiv and Parvati. They do all their parenty stuff through dreams. So the next time you dream of your mom or dad dying? It basically one of your "spiritual parents" trying to convey that porn is bad for your soul.

Did you say you're an atheist? Then you're like an orphan, of course. Tch.

Oh and did I forget to mention I have pet rabbit who lives in my ass?

4 comments:

Anne said...

Sarcasm is wasted on you :P

prettynpureblood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nishant said...

hahaha. Fuck, I can believe I sat through it voluntarily. "When you comit a sin it gets debited to you Sin A/c, so you need to pepay through the good deeds to cancel the debt." Mister you just raped accountancy and philosophy at one go.

Trillian said...

Man, I love some good sarcasm.

We had a guy like this come to our school once. Motherfucker.

It's so ironic to go to schools that tell us we decide every aspects of our lives and yet, we have to sit through this mindless evangelism.