I really really wish I could laze around right now.
I feel so tired, beyond plain physical.
Battered, more like.
And I don't really have anything to write about. I'm just writing whatever comes to mind, so excuse me if this is pure shit.
I can't wait for this month to get over.
So I can go back to the 2 am pseudo-philosophical conversations with Rani I miss so much, so I can actually return all the calls from my disgruntled friends, so I can read all the awesome books I have lying around, so I can watch all those gazillion movies I've accumulated, so I can finally have something worth writing about.
I used to be good at this, fuck knows what happened.
It sucks when you can't describe yourself. Yeah, yeah sure it's awesome to be 'unwritten' but it's not fun to be undefined and random all the time. You end up feeling like a wisp of smoke (Ugh! I DON'T KNOW) instead of something solid and definite.
I realized I can go to any extent to prove my point sometimes even at the cost of other people. Whazzat called?
Long-distance isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I mean for Pete's sake, it's neither a pseudo-relationship or 'an act of desperation'. Jeez.
I, honestly, don't mind it. Because it can range from utterly boring and painful to incredibly amazing depending solely on the person you're in a relationship (Ask me. I've been through all the types on the scale.)
Mine is of the awesome kind so boo yah, bitches.
Chheee. I can believe I'm posting this.
No comments:
Post a Comment