Meenu Arora being my Psych teacher :P
1. "Chimpazee."
2. "Brain Gym"
3."Ganav vevel" - Garden of Eden
4.M- "You know you can make yourself disappear?"
-No Ma'am, I don't think we can.
M-" Ofcourse, in earlier times they used to do that only."
5."We don't conciously encode our memories like: 'Ma'am is teaching, ENCODE ENCODE.'"
6."Mamma is not good because mamma is not allowing me for late party."
7."He doesn't like sea."
8."Chilll-types"
9."You cannot just look at some person and say- 'Oh you look like this.'"
10."He is ignoring me, maybe I am not good."
11."Today, I did not become angry, let me pat my back."
12."I will explain you."
13."Potter-er"
14."alcauhal"
15."An earth-worm's only universe is sand. He doesn't know there exists sanskriti school or humans or
monkeys and lions."
16."It isn't as easy as Love Story 2050 where you build a time machine and drive through time."
17."Karen Horny"
18."Haan beta ye kiya, now I'll give you a punishment."
19."Then the mama says its only mama, then the child knows its said only twice not thrice like ma-ma-ma- ma."
20."All of us utilise only 1% of our capability. Only Krishna was the one to utilise a 100%."
21."People from rich, old, child, poor."
22."If you want to go for some 'evening party', tell them 'can I go for one hour?', and then actually
come back after one hour.
23."...or you may hit on some non-living objects."
24."Now we can't e-mail God and tell him please introduce a natural disaster."
25."Aashna don't look over there, I will become bad and when I become bad, I become very bad."
26."Your child can't count 1-10, he is mentally retarded!"
27."Pallets" - Pellets
28."Pa-vi-lov"
29."Revant you must speak slow and whisper. All of us have to shout."
30." The sun is so orange and bright! It seems as if im seeing the sun for the first time in my life"
31."2+2=5"
32."Lets talk about the Bhopal gas strategy..I mean tragedy."
33."Suddenly an animal arises from somewhere.."
34."You can even clean your shoes with duster."
35."I WORK VERY HARD TO BE ANGRY SO PLEASE DON'T RUIN MY EFFORT."
36. This one is all Revant.- "The birds are running away from the fog."
37."Pross and cons."
38."I am a psycho person not a psychic person."
39."When you look at me, what is your first reaction...'Oh..eyes...nose, SHE MUST BE MEENU!'"
40."This is a happy family because they've insured themselves."
41."We are all psychological ajubas."
42."Haav" - How
Courtesy Naina Bhan
2 comments:
hilarious this is kaita!!! Seems even weirder than subbu!
35. almost killed me
Hahahaha! :'D
Boy, i miss school.
Post a Comment