The next person who says, "Okaaay" to me in that overly sarcastic tone that suggests 'Whoa. Aren't you loony!' is going to get smacked. Hard.
%$@#$!*&
I've had ten different people give that to me in a span of one day (I hear you when you say I talk too much to too many people). Jerks. It's hardly my fault you're unfeeling sacks of potatoes who never get excited about anything and aren't daring enough to just say what you want to no matter how insipid/futile it is.
I chickened out of going for a booze party with Babyvoice. She was really heart-broken but I just did not feel up to it. What's the point, really? Those people either hate me (courtesy Satan's Spawness) or don't think shy people are worth talking to or don't feel the need to make more friends.
So forgive me if I wasn't in the mood to feel like a complete outsider/to be treated like I didn't exist/to recieve an army's share of snooty looks/feel like lowly crap.
Satan's Spawness refuses to cool it even though I pretend like she and her posse of retarded sluts don't exist in my intellectual world. Instead she finds pleasure in resorting to things like throwing chewing gum at me and telling her idiotic BFF to not 'touch dirty things'.
Whatever, loser.
*turns nose up*
No comments:
Post a Comment