Of Ex-Lovers and Stalkers

I have a new stalker from school. He lives near my house and keeps messaging constantly saying stuff like, 'Hey, I just crossed your house' or 'I wanted to drop you home today'. And thanks to my precarious standing on the social ladder, I can't afford to tell him to piss off.
Sigh.

Spastic seems to have renewed interest in me (or torturing me). So much so that he even convinced Satan's Spawness to call me and put him on conference. But the poltroon pretended to be someone else. Shameless coward. I have this whole speech prepared in case he tries to talk to me-

No, Spaz. We can't be friends because I'm not over my feelings for you. I still feel like taking a broom and whacking your stupid head off.

Prashant said something like - 'I can't ever imagine us dating like long term'

Hey, guess what? I can't imagine us dating at all.
I am never going down the Prashant lane again.

Oh and Stalker keeps asking me how Prashant is. He still thinks I'm dating him. I don't really blame him, my love life does follow the pace of a Japanese bullet train.

Hopefully that fact is going to change now :D