And the people in the east, I hate you all
And the people I hate least, I hate you all
And the people in the west, I hate you all
And the people I like best, I hate you all
Kutte. Why is it so difficult to give me attention for an hour a day?
Anyway, Kaveri spent the weekend at my place. Needless to say, I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER. Mall hopping, obsessing over how nice our boyfriends are when they want to be and looking up Chinese symbols to tattoo on ourselves with henna.
Bliss.
Exams are over! Yipppeeee!!
Looking at Kaveri and Uday together makes me feel so deprived. Seriously, those kids replicate the cuteness of Summer and Seth or whoever you consider the cutest couple ever.
Few complained that when I'm around Kaveri, I turn into her.
In my defense,
a) That's not a bad thing at all. Kaveri does have the most fun.
b) Along as I'm happy why should they care?
c) Anyone who knows me knows I'm not really one person and don't really stay the same for long.
Bleh. I'm so BORED. And even having infinite amont of internet time is overrated.
I did shop a lot - silk underwear, two pairs of shoes, a leather-bound journal with parchment paper, a pair of earrings and a gift for K.
Oh, I hate you all
1 comment:
i remember the day..when i refused the chocolate cake :P..im binging on nirulas ice cream right now:D
Post a Comment