Update

Institution: Law School
Skills Learned:


  • How To Wash Clothes. How To Wash Clothes And Leave Most Of The Soap On.
  • How To Sleep To Avoid Paint Chips Falling Into Your Mouth
  • How To Identify Foods From The Bengali Mess Menu That Won't Potentially Kill You
  • How To Create A Scandal In The First Ten Days Of College
  • How To Handle Persistent 5th Year Students Who Ask You Out 3 times In Half An Hour
  • How To Blow Up Money In Big Bazaar
  • How To Wash Plates How To Get Unsuspecting Others To Wash Your Plate
  • How To Be A Lawyer
It's been a month in law school and hostel. And I actually kinda like it.
A LOT has happened and I'm sorry for not updating in a while, the workload is pretty crazy.

Apparently, I'm the hottest girl in the batch. Believe me, there is no one more skeptical of that than me. While that does make me mildly famous, it also invites a lot of trouble. I got stalked by a couple of really creepy seniors. One's friends made me write an essay on him as a part of ragging. The other asked me out three times in the span of half an hour until I pointedly said "I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate this." 
*shudder*
Unfortunately, none of the cute seniors have done anything remotely like that.
Oh and everyone here has a boyfriend and it's fucking depressing.

Also, on the tenth day of college, I went out drinking, got majorly sloshed and puked all over my friend.
And then when we came back to hostel, the warden saw us and I got called to the Warden's Office. And she told me "Look I don't care if you wanna drink, smoke or do drugs, just don't turn up high. Stay out if the need  be." 
:|

And then my bitch of a roommate opened her mouth and went like "Ma'am it was smelling so bad! I couldn't have possibly slept in the room! It was THAT bad."
Whore.
It's all blown over now.

More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Look I don't care if you wanna drink, smoke or do drugs, just don't turn up high. Stay out if the need be."

ROFLMAO...=P

Bum said...

I sympathize with the washing clothes bit. No matter how many times I rinse, there is ALWAYS some soap left!