Home

I'm back home for a bit.
It's good in some ways, strange in some.
It's only been a month and half in Kolkata so when I met everyone there wasn't any awkwardness or anything of that sort. In fact, it was almost as if I never left and we were meeting up on any normal day and I liked that. I'd hate to feel like I've come from far away for a visit. But I feel like everyone's looking for a change in me, a new habit from college and that makes me feel a little self-conscious. Every time my hand gestures are a little too dramatic or my tone too whiny, I feel suddenly very nervous. I'm kinda worried, for reasons unknown, that everyone is going to think I've acquired a bitchy attitude or become too girly since I left.

Paranoia is a bitch.

On a happier note, my mother made good use of her freedom and did up the house really nicely. I feel like I'm living in a Good Housekeeping type house :P

Delhi makes me happy. Everything looks and smells familiar. It's almost like a giant safety blanket :)

No comments: