Remember that dress I bought? That beautiful, flowy silk dress for SIX GRAND? (See Satin and I'm in love)
Well, I tried it on just now.
IT DOESN'T FIT ME ANY MORE.


Oh my GOD. I can't believe this. I spent so much freakin' money on it. And the party is 7 days away!
It took my ages to pull the zip up and my fingers hurt. Plus, when I took it off I felt like I'd survived bronchitis or something.
And I bought it a month ago, there is NO way they'll exchange it for a bigger size, even though the tag and all is still on.
FUCK.
Why am I such an IDIOT?
WHO THE HELL SPENDS SIX GRAND ON A DRESS AND FEASTS OF PIZZAS AFTER THAT?!

I do.

To think that I would be fitting into it right now if I'd just eaten two pizzas less and had 3 less chicken croissants.

I could kill myself right now.

3 comments:

Poe said...

Jesus. Taht's insane man. Are oyu sure it's not because you were wearing layers or something underneath?

Anonymous said...

Do you have the bill? They might rey, some stores take them back till 3 months if the tag is on and of course if you can produce the bill.

Anne said...

Nooo I wasn't :(

I have the bill and all, I'll try.