2. Scan The Entire Mall: I’ve always wanted to that yknow? Systematically go through every store on every floor so you know exactly what to get where and cheap (relatively). The mall is always growing and changing. Almost every time I go there, it’s “hey wait, that wasn’t there the last time!”. So I want to go through the whole mall once just window shopping. It appeals to my anal organised side AND my inner shopping-monster.
3. Joining Dance, Baking and Spanish classes: Man, I haven’t danced since October. That’s the one thing that this grade has really screwed up for me. By the time I join back I’ll loose all the progress I had made in the 6 months I did go to dance. I’ll be joining as beginner again and I’ll have to relearn EVERYTHING. BLAH. Baking is another thing I really miss doing. My favourites are filled scrumptious recipes which I’m DYING to try out. Finally, Spanish classes. E and I had joined them in the summer after class 10 and it was awesome! Our teacher, Ester, was adorable and we were always laughing our heads off in the classes.
4. Reading: Something about this year totally put me off reading, I have a whole stack of books that I’m dying to read. And with good reading comes better blogging. Yippee!
5. Drinking and Dancing Parties: I have very party-happy friends, so there will be no dearth of crazy-ass parties to attend. Beers, Bongs and Bashes, Here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment