We had so much time together that it was normal for his parents to come home and see both of us just watching tv in their living room; even his dog considered me part of the family.
We had so much time together that we could afford to spend days just doing routine things like reading, listening to music or even doing homework, together.
We had so much time together that a 2 hour delay in flight didn't agitate us. They were mere 2 hours in many thousands.
We had so much time together that a 2 hour delay in flight didn't agitate us. They were mere 2 hours in many thousands.
We had so much time together that the way to his house was imprinted in my memory; we never needed to take a picture and say, 'Wish you were here.'
We had so much time together that whenever someone said his name, I could smell his cologne/deodorant; he always knew what to get me for my birthday because he had seen me gaze it at it longingly in the mall a million times.
We had so much time together that he not only knew all about my friends but had met them for longer than 5 minutes.
We had so much time together that he could accurately tell when I was drunk even when my best friends could swear on their mothers that I wasn't.
We had so much time togther that he never really needed to ask what I wanted to order at a bar or restaurant.
We had so much time togther that I knew exactly how he liked his bhel; he knew when I was really PMSing or just pretending for bhav.
We had so much time together that my parents recognized him and referred to him as 'Parth' and not 'that boy you keep talking to'.
We had so much time togther that I knew exactly how he liked his bhel; he knew when I was really PMSing or just pretending for bhav.
We had so much time together that my parents recognized him and referred to him as 'Parth' and not 'that boy you keep talking to'.
We had so much time together that I didn't grumble any time that he ditched me for a cricket match.
We had so much time together that the only distance we knew was the distance between our homes; every time I wanted to hug him I had to wait 5 minutes and not 5 months.
We had so much time together that we never really needed to say 'I love you' because we could already see it in each other's eyes.
I sure as hell hope it comes true some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment